Monday, July 25, 2011

Period Letdown

Is it wrong that I get secretly excited when my period is late? Or that I'm actually kind of disappointed when my period does get here? I guess part of me would love to have another baby even if it's not the right time. It must be that primal instinct to carry on the species that pushes us to do things we know weren't entirely pleasant the first time around. To reproduce even when we can't fully handle the child we have now. Or maybe it's just the fact that I can't justify the PMS symptoms I get. Nausea, mood swings, fatigue, back pain, etc...are just not necessary every month! When will they figure out a way to skip all those things? They probably have for all I know, but I'm not really into birth control so I guess I'll never know.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: