Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Insomnia

I've had the worst sleep all week. Knots in my stomach & restless, then weird random dreams. During the day I'm totally unmotivated and spend most of my time daydreaming. I assume its anxiety, but for what? Excitement now that we're finally engaged and already talking about dates and venues after only a few days? Am I just adjusting to DD (who is now 5) finally sleeping in her own bed starting this week? Then tonight I failed to attend a very important webinar for my home business. So I feel awful that I flaked out and let down my friend who worked so hard to be on that call with her mentor. I'm drinking tension tamer tea now. But I can't get the songs from Frozen out of my head. They just keep getting louder. I think tomorrow I need to workout to relieve some of this tension and get back on track.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: